It’s Friday! So this calls for another festive, party DIY!
Both these tassel garlands and the circle ones (previous circle garland DIY here) make for a very decorated party!
I know I’m currently not working right now so you might be thinking what’s Friday to you? It’s a time to finally have a moment to spend with MG. It’s a time where things slow down a bit because I’m not working on projects. The best thing? It’s a time where people come over to my place and all we do is watch TV, snack, and relax. Even though I watch TV during the weekday, it doesn’t have the same “weekend” feel.
It’ll be another eventful Saturday this weekend. I’m going to a boat party again! I’m also going dancing again; I think the club bug bit me. Tehehe
Anyway, whoohoo it’s Friday! Let’s party!
What you’ll need:
- Tissue paper in various colors
- Twine (or string or ribbon)
1. Fold the tissue paper hamburger style in half, fold in half again, and in half again. Cut fringe while leaving 1-2 inches intact at the fold line. Don’t forget to cut fringe at the folded creases too!
2. Unfold paper and start rolling down the middle until completed and twist in half to create a loop.
3. Place the tassel over the twine, and wrap twine around to secure tassel. Continue until desired length.
So easy right? And so beautiful!
What do you think of these garlands? Is this something you can do?
Have a great weekend,