It’s been one year since my very first post. I can’t believe I kept up with posting on this blog for a full year, posting 3 times a week, scheduling posts to go live at midnight. I first started this blog when I was still a housewife, beginning to find new hobbies. This was one of them, and this one actually stuck. Sometimes posting was a pain. I would remember that I needed to write a new post around 11:45pm with only 25 minutes to go live. Those were some of the nights I had to stay up late in order have posts for readers the following day. It was more about my own self-discipline and trying to keep myself on a tight schedule. I knew if I was too lenient, I would continue to let myself slip. But I stuck with it! I’m really proud.
Today deserves a celebration. Happy one year to my little blog!
In lieu of today, I’m featuring some of my proudest posts. I love to look back and see what kinds of projects I’ve completed, recipes I’ve created, and reminisce at trips that I took. I hope you enjoy this walk down memory lane!
My favorite DIY projects:
1. The $10 Dresser Revamp (By far my favorite project so far)
2. The Ultimate Wire Holder (so useful)
3. The Reupholstered Bench (seriously, talk about drab to fab!)
Here are my favorite recipes. These are staples at home!
1. The Legendary Steak (people rave about MG’s famous steak. I kid you not!)
2. Yummy Fruit Tart Recipe (This recipe has been pinned over 500+ times!)
3. Light & Creamy Pasta Recipe (I just made this dish the other day; it never gets old)
And then there’s the many, many different trips I took this past year. Each and every one of them were so memorable. If you’re going to any of these places, check out my posts for ideas of what to do and eat!
- Vancouver, Canada
- Disney World: Universal Studios, Epcot, Downtown Disney, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom
- Rome, Italy
- Florence, Italy
- Venice, Italy
- Barcelona, Spain
- Dublin, Ireland
- Paris, France
- London, England
After our trip to Europe, the travel bug bit me! MG and I just booked a trip to Japan and Hong Kong in October. We can’t wait to travel abroad again!
Thank you to all of you who read my blog. The support and love you’ve given me continues to spur my creativity. Keep coming back for more!!!
With all my heart,